What My Blog Is About :

Hi. I'm PARIMITA and welcome to my world of travel and my experiences during my travel....in short Welcome to my Blog "My Travels,My Experiences". Do you know that travelling or going for a vacation is one of the biggest stress reliever activity? So in this online journal of mine,you can walk with me and become a traveller along with me as I share my experiences, stories,places of interest, tips, photos,hotels,restaurants and many more facts about a place. Here I share my travel experiences of the past and present. So read for the JOYRIDE!

I think it is important to open your eyes and really see your surroundings, much as you do when you see a new city,town or country for the first time. So apart from writing about places I travel, I will be sharing information, my experiences,places to visit in Kuwait,in general life in Kuwait,shopping bargains, cultural events and happenings,sightseeing tours,restaurants,shops,shopping malls,theater and music evenings.....everything and anything on KUWAIT.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

City Centre Kuwait Promotion


From: 21March-3 April 2012
Celebrates 13th Anniversary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails