Saturday, September 11, 2010

The National Fish of Q8

The other day we went to Sharq Fish Market and had a chance to take few pictures. Few pictures were of the national fish of Kuwait call Zubaidi (Pomfret in English).


The Zubaidi / Promfret


The national fish of Q8

It taste just tooooo good, when prepared the true Kuwaiti way, grilled with all the amazing spices that are so popular in the Kuwaiti culture.

The fish markets here in Kuwait are just too clean , something which is unimaginable in India / Assam. Air conditioned, neat, spotlessly clean is something unbelievable back home. So when people from home visits us Jeet takes them to show the fish markets here. They too enjoyed buying fish here.

Here are some more pictures I took in the Sharq Fish market.......








2 comments:

Writing about... said...

Hi Parimita

I am so glad I have discovered your blog!! I am coming to live in Kuwait in March (my husband arrives at the beginning of February) and I am looking for a female that I can communicate with to help me adjust to my surroundings and answer questions for me.

Would you be willing to be my friend?

Kind regards

Debra

PARIMITA said...

Hi Debra, feel free to ask about all you want to know about Kuwait. You will get lot of information about Kuwait in my blog.you will surely love this b'ful country