Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gokul Restaurant,Q8

Hi everyone. I have been absconding for sometime from my blog. First it was Jeet who was away for 9days. It was me and my daughter...so lot of invitations from friends and both went out and had a ball of time. Then i got very busy preparing for my daughter's birthday and then again few personal things kept me very busy.

But i am back and will try to update my blog regularly. For my daughter's birthday party we ordered sweets and snacks from a newly opened vegetarian restaurant GOKUL at Abu Halifa block 1. Everybody loved them. Infact, during Jeets absence I ordered food from there and I just loved it. If you are missing the Chats, Bhels, Pav Bhaji's,Dosa's of India, then this is a nice place to visit. The special Gujrati thali they serve during the weekend is also a nice try. If you stay in Abu Halifa then they give free home delivery but you need to order minimum 2KD.

The following is the address....
Abu Halifa, Block1, Street 9
Building No 62,64
Phone 23717273 

No comments: