Thursday, May 03, 2012

Fahaheel Sea-side,Q8

A perfect place to spend your evening in Kuwait, if the weather is good is Fahaheel sea-side. If you are lazy enough to cook something and pack it to eat while relaxing there, you can buy from the innumerable restaurants. Or just go for window shopping at Al-Kout or Al-Manshar Mall.

Fahaheel is one of my favourite place in Kuwait. Before my daughter was born we visited Fahaheel almost every weekend. And sometimes in week days also when the weather was really pleasant. But things changed after her birth. We now prefer going to Lulu, 360 or Avenues as its easy to get a parking place and get all our things in one place.

Last weekend my husband had some work at Fahaheel(Highway side). So myself and my daughter decided to spend our time window shopping at Al-Kout and relax at the beach. It was a pleasant weather and both of us enjoyed.

Took few pic's of the Fahaheel evening.........







No comments: