Monday, June 07, 2010

Interaction with a Kuwaiti father

In my earlier post “Kuwait Diary” I had expressed my observation about Kuwaiti men from my three years stay in Kuwait. But my first interaction with a Kuwaiti father was few days ago. I was touched by his care, concern, thoughtfulness, anxiety for his son, who is a student of mine. The father not only knew about his son’s course and exam date in detail but his study routine for his son moved me. He discussed with me his son’s course and wanted suggestion for his improvement. Working in a respectful position in a reputed company, he has lot of professional burden but still he himself brings and takes his son from my house. I never knew that a Kuwaiti father is so much involved with their child's studies. This is one aspect of Kuwaiti men I came to know recently.

No comments: