Sunday, February 13, 2011

11-02-2011

11th February is a very special day for me.....the day me n Jeet became husband and wife.
This year we celebrated our 6th year of togetherness...though I have known him for the last 7 1/2 years.

I always believe in giving surprises....and something special on this special day. Though I had purchased two trousers from Louis Philippe and a deo, I somewhat wanted to gift something special. So I ordered few personalized items...calender, cup and key-chain.

Jeet just loved them.....



Jeet on the other hand gifted me a diamond mangalsutra. MANGALSUTRA, is a symbol of Hindu marriage union in India....a sacred necklace that the groom ties around the bride's neck on the day of the wedding.For every Indian woman, it is the most revered token of love and respect offered to her during the marriage ceremony. Though Jeet gifted me one on the day of our marriage, it was the traditional type which goes very well with traditional dress. I was planning to buy a simple, elegant one with diamonds but when Jeet presented me a diamond one from Damas, I was very very happy. Infact I felt we have got married again.....Thank you Jeet for all that you have given me and for being such a wonderful, loving and caring husband and father.



Love you Jeet n my sweet little Princess.

No comments: