Sunday, July 22, 2012

Saloon Al Anshad For Ladies Kuwait

Whenever I have a haircut, I am showered with praise, be it from my Assamese friends or Non- Assamese friends. I change my hair style in every 6-7 months. They all want to know about the parlour I visit. So I have decided to dedicate this post on “Saloon Al Anshad For Ladies”. 

Visiting a salon/parlour is a "MUST" in Kuwait. Dust, harsh wind, harsh sun and the water cause  lot of damage to our skin and hair. I regard it as a perfect salon as it is a one stop destination for grooming and personal care.The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, experienced and they keep up with the latest trends and techniques, high end and natural products that don't harm the skin and hair, first rate tools, comfortable chairs, laxative and clean environment and prices that match the services.They make it sure that when you walk out of their salon, you don’t just look beautiful and healthy, but feel it as well. You will know how famous it is among the ladies (expats or Kuwaitis) as you will find lot of customers whenever you visit them. I feel this is because they strive to build enduring relationships by providing exceptional talent and extraordinary guest experiences in a unique setting.

Now, let’s meet the lady behind this noted parlour… Neroshini  Senawerathna.
Known to her friends as Nero, she is Sri Lankan by birth but married an Indian Basab Sarma. Blessed with a cute daughter Sweety, she is the main force behind the parlour. She came to Kuwait decades ago, and due to her hard work and magical hands, she is now owner of a big salon.

I call her a lady with magic hands as she can do magic with your hair. You will be satisfied after she gives you a hair cut and you will feel like visiting her parlour again and again.

Address  of her parlour is
'Saloon Al Ansaad' Mangaf Block:3, Street:1, Building No#154, 1st floor.
Opposite Fahaheel English School.







Nero with her lovely family

No comments: