Wednesday, June 08, 2011

KIDZEE Q8

When I decided to send Mehr to a play school, I searched lot of schools in our locality and the near-by locality. But I never came across KIDZEE. In fact I was thinking of taking franchises and opening it. Anyway, it just remained a plan as I didn't take it seriously and went to India for a long vacation.After returning from India, I put Mehr in a play school of our locality.

But few days ago, I have come across Kidzee Kuwait. I always wanted to put Mehr in a Kidzee playschool but she is admitted in a school, which I find nice . The teachers Gauri and Bharti are very caring and motherly. Though I don't need a play school for Mehr now, but still I will be visiting their campus soon. I knew about Kidzee long ago. Infact the one in Guwahati is near our house and I had visited it many times with my colleagues for their kids. It was those visits that had made me impress. Being a pioneer and leader in early childhood, care and education, it has set up unparalleled standards in the child development and education space. It is the largest pre-school chain in Asia.

Did  hear about summer camp at KIDZEE Q8. Here are the details....


No comments: