Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Light Decoration,Q8

For the last few days could not update my blog. It was my horrible cough and cold, that kept me bed ridden and now my baby daughter is very sick. She is suffering from viral fever and this is the case with most babies here. Its for the sudden change of season, they said. Weather here has become like that of Assam. In my four years stay, I have not seen such weather.It has been continually raining for four days and it reminded me of Assam.

Infact few days ago, before my daughter fell sick and I too had that horrible throat infection, we drove through most part of Kuwait to see the various light decoration. As a part of celebration of Kuwait's 50th Independence Day and 20th Liberation Day, the entire country is lighted. It was a pleasure to see them and sharing with my readers and visitors.



















No comments: