Sunday, February 13, 2011

1st Anniversary


Today is another VERY SPECIAL day for me and my blog.....hurray, we have completed 1yr. Its out 1st anniversary. But I still feel, I am very new to blogging and still have to learn a lot.

During our vacation to India and Egypt, I could not update my blog. And even after coming back from vacation, I took some time to settle down.....to start blogging again. Will try not to take such long breaks again.

14614 Visitors, 21 followers and nice,encouraging comments are lot to me....it will keep me going...will encourage me to do more. I have yet to write about our vacation to Egypt and India, which I promise to do soon.

Thank You all for dropping by my blog, giving a comment and liking a blog.

Hope to celebrate many more anniversaries of my BLOG.

No comments: