Thursday, May 13, 2010

Manas Robin in Q8

Sorry everyone....I have not been able to update my blog regularly. Infact for the last one month 'am terribly busy. There are so many places I visited with my brother in Kuwait that I need to update in my Blog. But it seems free time is running away from me.

Yesterday, the noted lyricist, singer, composer, music director, filmmaker and music producer from Assam, India arrived in Kuwait. We have our Bihu Cultural Night on 14th May. He has come to be part of our special evening. Yesterday along with few friends went to the airport to receive him. I am part of the Bihu dance group, so busy preparing for it. Little nervous. Hope it turns out good.

To know more  about Manas Robin you can check his official website http://www.manasrobin.com/about.asp


No comments: